- Half a organic wombok
- 1 organic beetroot
- 2 organic carrots
- 1 organic zucchini
- Organic spring onion for garnish
- 1 can of organic coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of tamari
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- A sprinkle of Herbamare
- Juice of 1 organic lime
- A dash of organic maple syrup (to taste)
- Shred your wombok and place into a big salad bowl.
- Julienne your beetroot, carrot and zucchini. Place into your salad bowl. Set aside.
- Now time for the dressing. In an old jar, place coconut cream, peanut butter, tamari, nutritional yeast, Herbamare, lime juice & maple syrup. Shake the jar until all combined.
- Mix your salad ingredients together and then dress with satay dressing.
- Garnish with spring onion.